• Kroger Contract

    Read your Dallas-Ft. Worth Contract

    Kroger Contract

    Lea su contrato aquí.

    HAC Contract

    Read your Homeland Stores contract here.

    TCU Sodexo Contract

    Read your contract at Texas Christian University.

    DBU Sodexo Contract

    Read your Dallas Baptist University Contract.

  • Something going wrong at work?

    Use your union contract's grievance procedure!


    Step 1

    Has the contract been violated?

    If a union member thinks his or her rights under the union contract have been violated, the first step is to discuss the matter with a shop steward or union representative. Call 817-421-1003.


    Should the union determine a violation of the contract may have occurred, there will be an attempt to resolve the issue with the store manager.


    You can email us grievance details and statements at grievances@ufcw1000.org or filling out this form http://bit.ly/UFCWGrievance.

    Step 2

    Laying out the facts

    If a resolution is not reached, a meeting and/or phone conference is held with the employer (sometimes the store manager, district manager, or human resources as the case may be) in a further attempt to resolve the issue. If it is still not resolved, the issue may proceed to another step.

    Step 3

    Finding a resolution

    This step is for Human Resources and the Local's grievance team to sit down face to face and bring the matter up with all relevant facts and the contract. Rarely, another step is needed -

    arbitration, in which an outside neutral arbitrator hears the case from both union and company representatives and delivers a binding decision.

  • Fill out a grievance statement!

    Send the union your grievance statement using the button below.

  • Hurt at work in Texas?

    Learn the process for dealing with your work-related injury.


    Report your injury

    You must report your injury to your employer within 30 days from the date of the injury, or from the date you knew your injury or illness was related to your job. If you do not notify your employer within these 30 days, your right to obtain benefits could be lost.


    File a claim

    You must send a completed Employee's Claim for Compensation for a Work-Related Injury or Occupational Disease (DWC Form-041) to the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) within one (1) year of the date of injury to protect your rights.


    Get more information

    For more information please see the Injured Worker Rights and Responsibilities or call Customer Assistance at 1-800-252-7031.

  • Hurt at work in Oklahoma?

    Learn the process for dealing with your work-related injury.


    Report your injury

    You have the responsibility to give your employer prompt notice that the injury has occurred. By law, the employer must provide reasonable and necessary treatment within five (5) days of receiving knowledge or notice that a work-related injury has occurred. If the employer fails to do so, the employee may have the right to select his or her own treating physician at the employer's expense.


    File a claim

    Typically, employers and/or insurance carriers will ensure that injured workers receive the proper medical treatment and any benefits payable under the law. However, occasionally a dispute will arise and it may be necessary for the injured worker to file a claim with the Workers' Compensation Commission to preserve his or her rights: http://www.ok.gov/wcc


    Seek assistance

    You have the right to receive assistance from the Workers' Compensation Commission's Counselor program, if you are not represented by an attorney. The Counselors are available to assist if you have questions about the workers' compensation process, laws, or rules. (855) 291-3612